Welcome to Art Room Discoveries with Mrs. Smullin!

Hello to my Golden Hill Eagles, families and friends who have made their way to my page!  I am so excited to get my blog up and running for our Golden Hill art room.  Throughout the school year I will post about what discoveries we are making in the art room.  Golden Hill art room project pictures, artist of the month clues, and my PAX leader students and classes that have received TOOTLES,  will all be showcased here.

What is this ARTIST of the MONTH?  Each month, starting this month of November, I will post clues and photos of original work about this month's chosen artist.  With the help of an adult at home, I encourage all my students to research as a family and see if you can figure out the chosen artist of the month.  Send your guess in with your child on a slip of paper.

Include the following on your paper:

Student Name
Grade
Teacher
Name of the artist you think it is

There is an envelope on the Artist of the Month bulletin board outside my classroom where guesses can be submitted.  I will choose one winner from all the correct guesses at the end of the month!

Make sure to check out my blog to see the latest happenings.  Don't forget to like the Golden Hill Facebook page and to check in on our school web page for all of our latest updates!



How will you make your mark today?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ART OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM

Fall Happenings in the Art Room

So what is going on in 2020 in Mrs. Smullin's art room?